The metaphorical sounding of a death knell is a common occurrence in the IT industry, with fast-emerging technology trends driving once cutting-edge predecessors into an early grave. And in the realms...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Traditional outsourcing sinks to seven-year low
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Intel Security partners with law enforcement agencies to tackle ransomware