The global server market is anything but consistent, as demand rises and falls each quarter. The constant over the last year, though, has been IBM's steady decline in revenue and unit shipments. Its...
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Channel bosses make bet on ticket exchange website
- ITIL in the channel: crucial or irrelevant?
- Behavioural analytics predicted to take SIEM market by storm
- Domino effect: Fifth of bankruptcies caused by customer or supplier collapse