Everyone else is talking about it so we thought we probably should too. Although, we won't be rushing out to upgrade our own users to Windows 8 or push it out to our customers just yet. Why? While...
- Lenovo confirms 10 per cent UK price hike
- Civica snaps up SFW in digital government push
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report
- Microsoft partner opens up on deal with Outsourcery buyer GCI
- VMware thanks 'rock star' products for double-digit sales rise