OK so I know the answer is money. Or more accurately saving money. Lots of it. By paying peanuts to people who sit glued to a screen all day answering questions in a monotone voice from a spreadsheet...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- UK Windows 10 share on the up as free upgrade comes to an end
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors