There was no way I wasn't going to love a story with the headline "Hammer-wielding jazz trombonist impersonates hot girl to snare iPhone thief". And I wasn't disappointed by the tale of Nadav Nirenberg,...
- UK IT budgets set to decrease in 2017
- LOGICnow boss makes swift exit from SolarWinds
- Grow your own? VARs now drawing more than half of sales talent from outside industry
- Fujitsu UK chairman: Wake up on gender diversity - top women good for bottom line
- UK-based Red Stack Tech swallowed by Data Intensity