Just when I thought the Dell/EMC deal was the most significant acquisition I'd seen for a while, Ingram Micro goes and shocks us all by being bought by Chinese giant HNA Group. Of course the numbers...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push