More than 80 per cent of large organisations and 60 per cent of small firms in the UK suffer at least one security breach every year, and most are caused by external attack. Worse still, the cost per breach...
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- AlienVault promises 25 points' margin on every deal
- Jilted Mitel to continue down acquisition route
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix