When the world's largest chip maker, Intel, took over McAfee last year, some of the security giant's channel partners harboured concerns about the takeover, while the newly merged companies remained tight-lipped...
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- Jilted Mitel to continue down acquisition route
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history