If DevOps were any more in vogue, it would be sashaying down a catwalk in Milan wearing a pair of Manolo Blahnik knee-high boots. Some would argue it's just the latest overhyped buzzword vendors have...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push