A host of top Microsoft partners have praised the innovations in Windows 8, but the hardware channel has been warned not to bank on the OS kick-starting a wide-scale enterprise PC refresh. The latest...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- UK Windows 10 share on the up as free upgrade comes to an end
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history