With the US having narrowly averted falling off the fiscal cliff - at least temporarily - and the FTSE index breaking 6,000 points for the first time in 18 months, 2013 kicked off with a renewed sense...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Former Tech Data trio join new Beta Distribution AV arm
- Rackspace bought by investment firm for $4.3bn
- FireEye parts ways with EMEA boss Turner - sources