Stock answer: Meru is going public having failed to bank a profit in its eight-year historyWireless LAN vendor Meru Networks is set to rake in about $60m (£40m) from its initial public offering (IPO),...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- You can expect more acquisitions from us - Solar CEO