Education PC giant RM has acquired a US education supplier to expand its presence across the pond. RM purchased interactive classroom provider Computrac for $8m (£5.04m), which will be integrated with...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite