Microsoft has appointed Simon Aldous, Computer 2000's (C2000) former director of volume marketing, as its UK distribution chief, CRN has learned. In July, Aldous dealt a blow to the broadliner when...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama