Apple is gearing up to appoint its first Premium-level partners in September, CRN has learned. However, although it is unclear how many partners will be awarded Premium-level status, it is believed that...
- Microsoft partner opens up on deal with Outsourcery buyer GCI
- Lenovo confirms 10 per cent UK price hike
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Civica snaps up SFW in digital government push
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report