Despite the bravado of chief executive Larry Ellison, Oracle continued to take a pounding in the EMEA server market during Q4 2010. Figures from Gartner reveal global server revenues in 2010's closing...
- 'It was time for us to part company' - Cloud Distribution MD on split from Cisco Meraki
- EMC insists China not delaying Dell takeover plans
- Carbon Black aims to be leader in end-point security with Confer buy
- Tech is cheapest on Mondays and Tuesdays, study finds
- Ingram raises credit limits for 1,500 UK resellers