HP's UK and Ireland boss of its Personal Systems Group (PSG) division has issued a statement denying the vendor is "quitting the PC business". Paul Hunter's 500-word missive hits out at "incorrect stories"...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base