Four years after famously declaring that direct selling was no longer a religion for Dell, founder Michael Dell claims the vendor is "fully converted" to the channel. Talking to ChannelWeb in London...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme