GrIDsure partners have been told a sale of the stricken two-factor authentication (2FA) vendor's intellectual property will be completed by Monday. The Huntingdon-based firm ran aground last week after...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama