The Irish arm of network integrator Telindus has rebranded itself as Agile Networks following a management buyout. Telindus, which is owned by Belgian telco Belgacom, leapt into Ireland in 2007 before...
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base