A legal spat between Apple and its largest French Premium partner has prompted others to vent their spleen – albeit anonymously – over how the vendor allocates stock and treats its channel. As reported...
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA