Nigh on £100m-worth of business has been handed out to a quartet of channel players by the Scottish government in two big systems and software frameworks. Around the start of this month suppliers were...
- 'It was time for us to part company' - Cloud Distribution MD on split from Cisco Meraki
- EMC insists China not delaying Dell takeover plans
- Carbon Black aims to be leader in end-point security with Confer buy
- Tech is cheapest on Mondays and Tuesdays, study finds
- Ingram raises credit limits for 1,500 UK resellers