Even as the downturn takes a bite out of CIOs' budgets, enterprises are still finding cash to invest in security, with the global market worth set to breach the $60bn (£37bn) mark this year. Gartner...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Don't let Brexit derail Northern Powerhouse, urge Manchester channel firms
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Why the next big data breach could come from the heating