The amorphous nature of public cloud has led Gartner and IDC to knock heads over the market's size. Just a week after IDC forecast that spending on public IT cloud services will reach $40bn (£24.6bn)...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Palo Alto appoints former Riverbed boss to head up channel
- FireEye parts ways with EMEA boss Turner - sources
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Channel bosses make bet on ticket exchange website