IT was one of the few industries to see its late payments problems worsen in 2012's third quarter as UK companies were paying their bills an average of a day and a quarter earlier than in the corresponding...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Riding the wave of MSP M&A