The government's decision to ensure open standards IT is used across all government bodies has been hailed as a landmark victory by open source industry onlookers. Francis Maude, minister for the Cabinet...
- Ingram's Chinese takeover hits bump in the road
- Brexit - one month on: What does the channel think?
- Dell hails boom in demand for hardware-as-a-service
- VMware thanks 'rock star' products for double-digit sales rise
- 'It was time for us to part company' - Cloud Distribution MD on split from Cisco Meraki