Suppliers of Comet are pursuing its administrators in a bid to recover unsold stock supplied to the fallen retailer. Just nine months after it was taken over by "turnaround specialist" OpCapita, Comet...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite