Channel firms have been warned to move their M&A strategies away from cut-price distressed rivals and splash the cash a little more to acquire fast-growing, debt-free firms. Plimsoll has studied 906...
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo