An estimated 12,000 partners and customers from 83 nations – including 800 from increasingly important emerging economies such as Russia and Brazil – flew to Munich for the annual Fujitsu Forum on...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite