Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks are costing companies an average of $3.5m (£2.2m) a year, US-based research has found. Research from vendor Radware and analyst Ponemon Institute found that...
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report
- Samsung unveils first partner programme for mobile channel
- Lenovo confirms 10 per cent UK price hike
- Massive, transformative takeovers not on the cards for Cisco, says Robbins
- VMware thanks 'rock star' products for double-digit sales rise