HP suspects it was duped into paying too much for Autonomy after an internal probe unearthed "serious accounting improprieties" relating to its finances. The vendor announced this afternoon that it is...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- Why the next big data breach could come from the heating