The proportion of "zombie" businesses in the UK – those unable to pay their debts – has risen to nine per cent since July, when just 146,000 said they could only just manage to service their interest....
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base