Cisco Gold partner ANS Group has attributed a 13 per cent first-half turnover spike to its recent investment in its managed services offering. The infrastructure and cloud-based services specialist,...
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo