Communications outfit KCOM Group has appointed a new managing director for its national B2B arm, Kcom, as it posted a "solid" set of half-year results. Stephen Long is leaving current employer Fujitsu...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- AlienVault promises 25 points margin on every deal