Identity management specialist GB Group has announced profit of £1.5m on revenue of £17.7m for the six months to 30 September, up 58 per cent on the year-ago period. Revenue was up 44 per cent on the...
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- AlienVault promises 25 points' margin on every deal
- Jilted Mitel to continue down acquisition route
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix