Phoenix has been dragged to a £60m first-half operating loss after an investigation found its Servo business overstated its profits for several years. The services heavyweight announced earlier this...
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Plenty of room for multiple vendors in the cloud space - Amazon CFO
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite