The channel could be left picking up the pieces next year as the headlines prompt CIOs to adopt bring-your-own-device schemes before they have shored up their security. This was among the major concerns...
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo