The EMEA server market enjoyed a "solid" third quarter according to IDC, despite non-x86 revenues hitting their lowest point for at least a decade. According to the market watcher, Dell was the only...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme