Audio Visual Machines (AVM) claims it is now the undisputed silverback of the UK audiovisual and videoconferencing supply market after merging with rival integrator Impact. AVM – which turned over...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base