Computer 2000 is determined to hit £3bn turnover by 2015 after achieving its previous £2bn goal with the acquisition of SDG earlier this year. The firm, which offered £1.2bn of credit to the UK market...
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base