Redstone has nabbed two business contracts worth a combined £2m, its first contract announcements since welcoming a new managing director. The first, with an unnamed company, is a three-year managed...
- Why the next big data breach could come from the heating
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation