The worldwide external disc storage systems market has grown 3.3 per cent in the third quarter of 2012, according to new figures from IDC, which show that Q3 revenue for the market hit $5.9bn (£3.7bn)....
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel