Advanced Computer Software has made yet another acquisition, this time buying management information systems provider Serco Learning for £7.25m. Vin Murria, chief executive of Advanced, said the buy...
- Gemalto hunts for partners for its encryption solutions as GDPR approaches
- 'It was time for us to part company' - Cloud Distribution MD on split from Cisco Meraki
- Massive, transformative takeovers not on the cards for Cisco, says Robbins
- Brexit - one month on: What does the channel think?
- Ingram raises credit limits for 1,500 UK resellers