The worldwide storage market has grown 3.6 per cent year on year in 2012's third quarter, according to Gartner, which claims that it is the twelfth quarter in a row that it has experienced growth. The...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history