The number of female directors of UK businesses has grown by more than 16 per cent since 2007, according to new research from Experian's BusinessIQ analysis. The study of more than 2.7 million companies...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- UK Windows 10 share on the up as free upgrade comes to an end
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors