1) Rumours: 'Corporate raider' sniffing around HP HP's shares rose sharply on rumours that "active" investor Carl Icahn wants a piece of ailing giant 2) John Lewis wins UK Surface race Retailer announced...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Don't let Brexit derail Northern Powerhouse, urge Manchester channel firms
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Why the next big data breach could come from the heating