Microsoft is actively endorsing rival vendors for the first time in order to assist its partners in helping their customers migrate to new Microsoft operating systems. The vendor's Desktop Enablement...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- UK Windows 10 share on the up as free upgrade comes to an end
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history