Oracle revealed that its cloud business is closing in on the $1bn revenue mark as it unveiled a barnstorming set of fiscal second quarter results. The software daddy topped Wall Street expectations by...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- AlienVault promises 25 points margin on every deal