The BSA has fined a design consultancy firm £3,000, following a tip-off from a whistle-blower that the company was using unlicensed software. The anti-piracy body required Hackney-based Kyson Design...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says