Social networking site Twitter has been valued at $11bn (£6.8bn) by analysts as the IPO rumour mill goes into overdrive. According to Forbes' website, a report by IPO watcher Greencrest Capital suggests...
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- Jilted Mitel to continue down acquisition route
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history